Why should I register?
Becoming a Paxton registered installer offers you a range of benefits. These include the potential to receive sales leads, together with the opportunity to collect points, which can be redeemed later against a selection of useful tools.
Collecting points: Points are collected on a per door basis. On the box of every eligible Paxton product you purchase, you will find Loyalty ID printed on the barcode sticker. The Loyalty ID should then be uploaded to the 'Register Installer Points' section of the Paxton Extranet, to redeem the points.
The eligible Paxton products include:
- Net2 plus controller
- Net2 I/O board
- Net2 Entry - Control Unit
- Net2 Entry - Monitor
- Net2 PaxLock
- Switch2 controller
- Compact reader/keypad
Click here for more information about submitting installer points.
Your accumulated points can then be used to claim a variety of useful tools. The points are worth saving: Switch2 and Compact products are worth 15 points, and Net2, Net2 Entry and Net2 PaxLock products are worth 25 points. Every 10 points collected equates to £1 when spending on rewards in the scheme.*
'Find an Installer' search facility: There is a facility on our website for prospective customers to search for an installer. Only registered installers are included in the results of the search, and ten installation companies are listed against each postcode entered. Installation companies with the highest number of points returned are the first listed in any area.
Please note, only the points submitted within the last 18 months count towards your total for search purposes. If you do not submit any installer points in an 18 month period, your installer status will become inactive.
Regular technical bulletins via email: Information about software releases, new products and technical information.
Extranet: You will be given a unique 'Installer Key' and password to access our secure Extranet. The Extranet gives you access to:
- Knowledge base: A source of up-to-date and relevant installation information. Lists the most frequently asked questions in the last 30 days and can be searched 24/7 in preparation for installations. In some instances our knowledge base will solve problems without the need to call our technical support.
- Free products: You can order different coloured keypad bezels and reader fascia covers to match a building's colour scheme from the Extranet.
- Downloads: The latest Net2 software and other useful downloads.
- Net2 tender specification: Back up your quotes with a detailed specification, including images.
- Image library: Access to our full range of high quality photographs and schematics for user on your website and literature.
- Redeem page: This is where you can choose what to ‘buy’ with the points you have collected.
- Account balance: Keep track of how many points you have earned, how many you've spent, and what you've spent them on.
* Points may only be exchanged for those installer tools and products that are currently being offered within the scheme. The points cannot be exchanged for cash.